Terms of Business
Terms and conditions of trading, these supersede all pre-vious terms and conditions of trading which may have been issued.
1.1 The Buyer means the person/ organisation/ company who buys or agrees to buy the goods from the Seller.
1.2 The Seller means The Patisserie Box, Unit E, Churchill Trading Estate, Churchill Road Cheltenham GL53 7EG.
1.3 Conditions means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this docu-ment and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
1.4 Delivery Date means the date specified by the Seller when the goods are to be delivered or collected by the Buyer.
1.5 Goods means the articles which the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
1.6 Price means the price for the Goods but excludes carriage charges, in-surance and VAT (if applicable).
2. Application of Conditions
2.1 All estimates and/or quotations for services and/or goods supplied by the Seller are subject to these Conditions and no variation will apply unless agreed in writing by Director of the Seller.
2.2 All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to pur-chase Goods pursuant to these Conditions.
2.3 Acceptance of delivery of collection of Goods shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the Buyers acceptance of these Conditions.
3.1 All prices are subject to VAT at the rate applicable at the date of the in-voice (if applicable).
3.2 The price of the Goods shall be the price stipulated in the Sellers pub-lished price list, current at the date of delivery/collection of the Goods. The Seller reserves the right to alter prices without prior notice and the new prices will be advised to the Buyer at the time placing the order.
4. Payment and Settlement Terms
4.1 The Seller shall not be bound to deliver or allow collection of the Goods until the Buyer has paid for them. Payment shall be due before deliv-ery/collection and time for payment shall be of essence.
4.2 Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 4.1 above, provided the Buyer holds and account with the Seller, full payment shall be due after Goods have been delivered/collected/invoice Date (or as stated above under Payment Terms).
4.3 If the Buyer fails to make any payment on the due date then without prej-udice to any of the Sellers other rights, the Seller may suspend or cancel de-liveries/collections of any Goods due to the Buyer, appropriate any payment made by the Buyer to such of the goods or Goods supplied under any other contract with the Buyer, as the Seller may in its sole discretion think of.
4.4 Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 2% above NatWest Bank plc base rate from time to time in force and shall con-tinue to accrue at such rate after as well as before any judgement.
4.6 The Seller reserves the right to charge at cost, any and all third-party costs incurred by the Seller in the recovery, or attempted recovery of any unpaid invoices.
5.1 No order will be accepted with an overall value of less than £10.00 ex-cluding VAT (if applicable).
Minimum order over £500 and delivery charge is calculated on distance.
5.2 The Seller will replace or credit any Goods proven faulty upon deliv-ery/collection. All such claims must be made at time of delivery, or no claim will be entertained. Goods will not be accepted back after this period under any circumstances.
5.3 If upon receipt of Goods the Buyer should find any discrepancy in com-parison to the order, the Buyer must notify of the discrepancy, firstly to the driver and then the Seller by telephone and confirmed in within 24 hours. Missing delivery notes must also be reported within 24 hours as replacement copies cannot be provided after this time.
5.4 Goods which are in accordance with the contract will not be accepted for refund/credit or return under any circumstances.
5.5Goods are made and finished by hand. Sometimes small variations in colour, size and cutting may occur. The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any differences.
6.1 Where the Buyer rejects any Goods then the Buyer shall have no further rights whatever in respect of the supply to the Buyer of such Goods or the failure by the Seller to supply Goods which conforms to the contract of sale.
6.2 Where the Buyer accepts or has been deemed to have accepted any Goods then the Seller shall have no liability whatever to the Buyer in respect of those Goods.
6.3 The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for late/short delivery or collec-tion of Goods.
7.1Our own fleet of vehicles and temperature-controlled vehicles provide deliveries 5 days a week (excluding bank holidays), subject to minimum de-livery. 7.2Good are deliver within 10 working days.
7.3Customers select the lines they would like to stock to create a product list.
7.4If you wish to become a trade customer, please email: email@example.com. You will need to fill in a Credit Account Applica-tion Form.
Please ensure you read our terms of sale. If approved, your credit account will be opened for trading immediately.
Legal stuff about our website:
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern ‘The Patisserie Box Limited’s’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘The Patisserie Box Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit E Churchill industrial Estate, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 7EG. Our company registration number is 10070679.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, products and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.